Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Pi day to all!
What an LOL day!
Only remembered this day when I visited Google web page.

Anyways, I missed Silian's reunion to Sentosa on the Thursday.
Sad.
Suppose to meet some friends too this week but cancelled.
Only met classmates on both days Friday and Saturday.
Went to cycle at ECP the first day.
Went Lan shop and movie after which on the second.
"Cop Out". I was laughing so loudly during some parts of the movie. :D
Fun on both days despite something happened. =x

Today as planned, to celebrate my Mom and Dad's birthday yet it's postpone to next week. -.-
Gonna meet up with few groups of friends soon!
A lot of stuff to blog yet some had already slipped my mind.
Never mind!

Will be following my parents to Malacca tomorrow.
They also booked a hotel there in advance.
Genting soon too somewhere during the start of April.

Byebye!(:

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me