Friday, March 26, 2010

No 'Photo of the day' segment today.
Feeling kind of lazy to upload one. :D

*sigh*
Lost so many good memories photos the other time.
Worst still, I can't retrieve some back.
At least some of it can be taken from my Facebook and my previous blog post.
Meetoto today too. :)
Send my third brother to his vocal class in the evening.
Ends at 10 but he's no where to be found at home now. -.-
His friend is giving him a lift though.
After sending him to his vocal class, me and Mom went to some shopping mall.
Bought quite a bit of facial products.
My face is getting more and more horrid!
I think I should reframe from squeezing them. =x

Mom and Dad are setting off to KL soon too for business purpose.
I didn't want to follow.
The journey is far too long!
Hehe.
Meetoto now!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me