Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Photo of the day!

Depressing. Very depressing.
Results were a lot lousier than last semester.
Is it because I did quite well last semester and thought I can sit back and relax this sem?
I'm very wrong then.

Felt so ashamed when I told my parents my results.
The first thing they asked was "How many As did you score?".
Big brother asked me as well. :S
My Dad was like "It's good enough that you managed to pass everything. Don't need to aim so high"
My expression was -.- after he said that.
On the other note Mom was saying "It's okay. Just work extra hard next semester. Clarify doubts with the teacher if you had any."

Now, I have the motivation to do better.
But I'm afraid that it will not last long.
Who knows it will not even last before school reopens.
I need a source where I can get motivation(s) from. LOL.
Managed to vent those frustrations on singing in the afternoon too. :)

That's all folks.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me