Monday, May 24, 2010

Look how worn-out my brother's sport shoe is.
I think I'm going to get a new sport shoe soon for long-term usage.
First training today was not bad.
Friendly coach.
The whole training lasted for around an hour plus.
A bit of running and being timed on our 2.4km.
I took 12 minutes. >.<
Though it's the fastest timing among all the runs I had for the past few weeks, it's still relatively slow in this sport!
There are like 5 people who ran less than 9 minutes and 6 less than 11 minutes?
I need to improve!
Luckily I have 2 friends being the seniors.
Another 2 graduated.. :(

In the past was 7-eleven-ed with Liping after training.
Now is Cheers-ed.
Bought drinks and some food to restore our energy. :D
Miss those days when we stay up late in school for trainings and walk to the MRT with those littlest energy left in us. haha.

I'm going to stay long in this sport. :)

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me