Saturday, May 22, 2010

Yep, left my laptop as mentioned in Singapore.
As for now, I'm using my elder brother's one. :D
All I can say that things have taken a turn for the better.
Today was rather a fruitful day.
This shall continue from now on. :)

Anyway, I'm very proud of this 'smart, sexy and powerful' Iphone.

Nice isn't it?
This too!
My eyes look so small in this photo. '_'

The application of the camera is surpassingly nice! (Y)
There are more of which I edit during my free time but not uploading all of it though.
Had this porridge/Nasi Lemak for dinner earlier on and of course some other dishes added to it after taking this photo.
Mom asked if it's edible. -.- I just like to mix my food.
Last week, I mixed noodles with fried rice. Why not?
Mom always cook porridge for me when whenever I'm home because she knows very well that I love to eat porridge. :)
She brewed ABC soup for me today, knowing that I love tomatoes and potatoes.
And she even brewed green bean soup with this plant/herb to treat my pimples.
The plant/herb is ultra smelly.
Definitely live up it's name of smelly grass (Direct translation from Chinese).
Can be found at my Dad's nursery.
Each time I take a sip of that drink, I'ld pinch my nose.
Nevertheless, I still can taste a bit of that 'thing' and makes me feeling like vomiting. =x
Dad can even tell her to add more of it in future so that it'll be more fragrant. -_-

I think I've eaten quite a lot of ice-cream for this past week.
But I simply just can't resist it.
I've been craving for ice-cream almost everyday!

I just realised that I've been stating all the good things my Mom had done in this post.
There are more things she has done for me.
If I were to list them out, I doubt I'm able to do it in a 1 day or even 1 week! Lol.
Bad ones?
Nope, she doesn't has any.
She's the best! :)

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me