Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bought some facial products after school and it cost me a total of $120. :S
It's okay, I can earn it back from one weekend.
4 items to be exact plus some samples from the promoter.
First time using the other products except the pimple cream which I've used it twice I think.
And the pimple cream is like only 15ml and it cost 40 bucks! o.O
I'm looking forward to my flawless skin again! *wink*
I was given the membership too.
Collect an amount of stamps to redeem some facial stuff.
They even gave me this small polka dots bag and a mirror.
Should be giving the bag to my Mom for her cosmetic stuff while I can keep the mirror for myself. :D

Training yesterday.
Normal long D run, circuit and strengthening.
Dinner in school.
OMG!
Monday will be time trail for 2.4km.
I'm like aiming for less than 11 minutes or even better if it's lesser.
Each time I think about it, the butterflies just keep flying in my stomach.

To think about going home this weekend, I'm just so sexcited!
A extremely rare chance..
Training tomorrow!
I want to train train train!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me