Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Oh yea, I'm blogging now.
I'm having a facial mask on my face now at the same time. :D
Just return home from Lot One.
Had Mos Burger after not eating for weeks.
Bought my new earpiece too!
Hmm..
I think the quality doesn't worth my money.
A bit bad though.

Attended today's training!
Run 4.4km again.
Timing faster by 3 seconds compared to last Friday. -.-
Monday was better though.
Run 2.2km twice but having 3 minutes break between the interval.
My 1st round was 9 minutes and 58 seconds while the second round was 10 minutes and 4 seconds.
Isn't it a 'wow'? LOL.
Sunday met the seniors at Tanah Merah MRT station.
Had our time trail at Simei ITE.
Went Marina Bay for dinner and JJ treat all of us a movie.
"Inception".
The movie ended at 11 plus and we cab home though.
JJ wanted to pay for the cab but I insist that I should pay my share.

This is awesome!
I don't know if it's healthy but it's nice, for me!
Yea, my elder brother gave me 7 of this facial mask.
Hopefully you will not get startled after seeing this. :x

And yea, the earpiece I bought earlier.
Has many selection of colours but I guess blue is nicer. :)

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me