Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Oh hi!
I'm here to blog again.
Let me start off with Monday.

Went to Plaza Sing's Swensens (again?).
Total 10 of us.
Ate this thing again which I felt quite sick of it to think about it.
The first time I tried was nice but now, neh.
This few slice of mixed vege conned my money.
Soo ewww.
The meal makes me super super full can!
After which, we went to catch "Resident Evil : Afterlife".
Was nice but I left around 20 minutes before the movie ended.
Had to rush for my CCA.
And damn, my 2.4km suck.
10:44. Few seconds more than the previous.
I actually had the feeling of passing motion when I was finishing.
Shouldn't have eat so much! :X
Played Javelin after which. Fun!

Tuesday!
Went Woodlands to hang-out and decided to go Bugis.
Went to Sheesha of course!
After not smoking for so many months, the feeling of smoke coming out from my mouth feels just like heaven! HAHA!
Had lots of catch up too!
We had the mixed fruit flavour though and it was not bad. :)

So comfy with the lightings and being under the air-con!

And yea, I bought all these.
I don't know why the colour looks kind of dead but it is so vibrant on my ankle now!

Oh and Today!
Woke up early in the morning and head to NSC.
Didn't know where the shuttle bus is, so cabbed there. :S
The dermatologist whom I visit was nice.
Spend 100 over on my face today.
The 100+ spend on the Japanese facial products went to the drain.
Doesn't even help!

Met Sabrina after so many months, for Swensens (AGAIN?).
I'm quite sick of their food already though.
This is my 5th visit within 1 month. :O
This was not bad arh.
Drank this again.
The shirt she bought for me at HK.
Thanks!
And oh yea, these are the products from NSC.
There is one facial wash which is not in the photo.
I have to eat up all the 84 pills.
2 pills a day.

Training just now.
I was mad mad tired.
My legs were sore and it feels damn heavy.
2 sets of 2.6km.
Almost died and gave up but didn't.
Shouldn't have touch Sheesha yesterday.
Ate with track mates after which.

Kbox tomorrow!
Yay!
My third brother called me yesterday, telling me he is going HK with his friends 1 day before my flight. -.-

IY-ed earlier.
It was sooo funneh! xD

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me