Sunday, January 23, 2011

Have been almost 2 weeks since I last update.
Missed the entire training last week.
I don't know why I've kind of lose interest in running. =/
Maybe due to drop out during most of the workout?
My stamina is getting lousier. Sian.

Anyway, my house renovation is done!
Now is left with painting. :D
The moment I reached home on Friday, I turn on all the newly bought lights outside my house.
It was so beautiful!




Hah! Now I can't see my annoying neighbors and they can't see us anymore.


This sensor light reminds me of the apartment in Taiwan near our hostel.
It always light up whenever we pass by the gate. Haha!
Using my elder brother's Iphone to take my Iphone.
This white chocolate is so so so nice!
I thought it taste like other typical white chocolate which is sweet like hell.
But surprisingly this doesn't!
Even the packaging is of good quality!

I'm so sick of projects man.
I'ld rather just study or do individual. =\

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me