Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Finally project, PBIL, case study whatever stuff is over!
No more racking my brain on those least important stuff!

Shits!
I don't know how to start studying for semestral exam!
How! How! How!
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday paper.
I don't know what is going on!
Help! ;(

This Friday there's one written test and I also haven't study for it.
Sigh.
Why am I so slack and lazy?
This will be like the final exam I'm sitting for poly.
Cause next semester will purely be on project basis.
I should be studying hard like a cow but I'm not. :(

Today damn fail.
Came home early and I thought I could fully utilize my time but no.
Planed to do finish my PED tutorials and study a bit for Robotics.
Ended up I did nothing!
Pathetic right, I know!

Need to really pull up my socks!
Start from tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me