Wednesday, March 26, 2008

HELLO~

Hello people~

I've just created a blog.
I use to find that owning a blog is PATHETIC.
But ever since I keep watching my friends updating their blog,
I can't resist it.
But come to think about it, it is quite cool too..
So I made up my mind & created one.
& here I am, posting my first entry.

Let me start off with my day in school.

I woke up really late this morning.
But luckily, i managed to reach school just in time.
I also met up with
soraya & aini at the interchange.

As usual, every Tuesday is our 'healthy lifestyle' day.
We were told to run about 1.4km every Tuesday without fail.
But as the day goes on, you can hardly see people running.
Except for the sec 1s.
So nerdy!
WAHAHAHAHAHA!

XD

The sce 5s have their lunch on 1:30pm because we are out for an excursion.
Upon hearing the word 'excursion', all of us are so excited.
But things wasn't the same as we've imagine.
Our time were spend meaningless.
It is simply not fun at all.
MY GOODNESS!!
I would rather spend those time in school studying.

Approximately 4:30pm, we were back in our school.
After which, we went back home.

I was darn worn off.
My eyes kept closing.
I guess I did not have enough amount of sleep lately.
*sigh*

Hopefully tonight i can manage to finish my homework fast
& sleep early!

hahahaha.

Alright, Have An Early Night People!
=)

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me