Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Day...

Okkay,
today i didnt go to school because i woke up late!!
Errgghh!

This happened so many times in a year!
That is why i HATE living alone.
At least when i stayed with my parents,
my mum (I MISS YOU) will always make sure that i will never miss school.

This is what happens...

Yesterday,
i slept at 11:30pm.
Around 5:30am,
I got a morning call from ahmad (he does that most of the time).
Without 7 secs, i put down the phone.
I was so tired that i decided to sleep for another 15 mins.
The next thing i realised was
my phone ringing as well as i could see brightness the
moment i glimpse throught my window.
MY GOODNESS!
I said to myself.
It is already 7:00 o'clock!!
I woke up late again.
Immediately, I pick up the phone & it was aini.
So I told her that I will not be coming to school.
There's nothing I can do but to continue sleeping.
I woke up at 12:30pm.
For those who are lazy to count,
I have been sleeping for almost 13 hours!!

*SIGH*
I missed another day in school which I can learn
hours of lesson.
Well, I have to get rid of this STUPID habit of mine.

Ahmad also ask me to study together at the RC.
I agreed.
I met him at the RC at about 6 plus reaching 7pm.
I did my art.
Meanwhile, sadik came.
Followed by hafiz.
I've finish my final piece!!!
At last!!
I've been waiting for this day to arrive!

At 10pm, we left the RC.
We walked to Admiralty MRT station & that is
where we go our separate ways.
Go home I mean!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me