Friday, March 28, 2008

This morning,
I met up with aini at the interchange
& went to school together.

The first period for the day was P.E.
We were told that we will be having our NAFA test next week!

MY GOODNESS!

I found out that I have actually completed 4-1/2
boards for my art coursework!
2-1/2 more to go & Im done with the 7 boards!

After art lesson,
we went for our break at 1:00pm because the
'B' division is going out for floorball tournament!
They will be facing St Gabriel Secondary.
Even aini, nisa, khalila & suranti followed.

At 3:40pm,
I went to the table where timer is.
I'm in charge for noting down who scored
for both schools.
Unfortunatly,
our school lost.
0:8

I felt discouraged by the lost of the game
but i knew that the 'B' boys have already
given their best shot & the school have quite
tough players too.


We reached back school at about 5:30pm.
Tomorrow there will be not training for us
but on Saturday.
After which, we slack outside school until 6 plus reaching 7pm.

Alright, that's all for today!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me