Saturday, March 29, 2008

*SIGH*

This morning,
aini, soraya & I met at the interchange.
When we were about to queue up for the bus,
zanna was right in front of us.
So we went to school together.

You know what?
WE WERE LATE!

Thanks a lot to the 1st bus that we couldn't get into.
It is just only a few more person & we will be able to get in the 1st bus,
without getting late for school.
Amin was 1 of the victim too.

When we arrived at school,
we were asked to run the same routine as we normally did for
Tuesady morning run.
As usual, who give a damn about running early in the morning?
So we walked all the way.
By the time we reached back school,
it was exactly the time for flag rasing.

After school, I went back with soraya.
& we made our own floorball training even though there isn't today.

I reached school at approximately 4:30pm.
In the hall,
there is
shafeeq, shahrin, rafiq, sadik, ahmad, farhan, hafiz, suranti, nisa & sheril.
We played mostly game.
It was extremely fun!
& certain parts of the game are totally hilarious!
I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

We left the school at about 6:30pm.
After which, we went to the old interchange food court centre
& ate Ice Kacang.

Tomorrow,
there is floorball training in the morning.
I am quite looking forward actually.
HAHAHAHA!
After floorball practice,
I'm going back to Malaysia!
Kinda miss my house & most of all,
my parents.
Hehe.

I'm actually quite moody today & you can hardly see me
smile that much. =(
But I tried not to think negatively.
So I just put on a fake smile.

CHEER UP, ZHEN QI!!
=)

Tomorrow might be good!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me