Saturday, March 29, 2008

I MISS YOU!! *sobbing*

This morning,
I reached school at approximately 9am
for floorball practice.
The whole training ended at 11 plus.
After which, we slack in school until 1pm
.

There was a traffic congestion at the old interchange.
It took about 20plus minutes before it is cleared.
I got down at the bus stop outside the custom.
So, the rest who are Nisa, Rafiq, Khalisa & Sadik remain inside the bus.

As soon as my mum came back, I've got a dreadful news.
MY FAVOURITE DOG HAD WENT MISSING!!
*SIGH*
I GONNA MISS IT SOOOOO BADLY!
*sobbing*

In the evening, my cousins came to my house.
Before my mum send them back, my parents & I together with
my cousins went for our dinner.
Finally!!!
My malaysia house have wireless internet!!
Well, I can use as much & as long as I want!
The reason is simple, my brothers paid for the internet bills NOT ME!

HAHAHAHAHA!

I MISS YOU!!
=..(

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me