Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tired..

This morning,
I woke up at 12:30pm
& it was my mum who wake me up or else,
I'll wake up even later.
The reason of being so tired is due to lack of sleep during the weekdays.


So from the time I woke up till evening,
I spend almost entirely of the time
in front of my laptop watching videos from the net.
But I did fork out some of the time to complete my weekend assignment.
However, I did not finish the entire worksheet.


At night,
my parents & I together with my 2 brothers went shopping.
I bought certain things for myself. (but my mum paid for it)

After which, my parents send me to the custom.
The moment I got down from the escalator,
I was taken aback when I saw numberless of people queuing up for the bus.

The next thing I did was I went to Causeway Point to withdraw some money.
When I was sitting ouside the Causeway Point to 'take some fresh air',
amin sent me a message saying that he saw me.
So I went to slack amin & luqman for roughly 20 minutes.

As soon as I got home,
I finish up my maths homework.

Thats all for my day.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me