Sunday, April 20, 2008

Argh!

Hmmm..
Let me do some calculation.
I merely spent 21 hours with my family.
Furthermore,
I don't see them every week.
Guess I've not been a good child to them lately.

Before going to sleep yesterday,
my mum actually ask me what I wanted for breadfast.

So after I woke up,
I ate the food she bought.

About 5pm,
my mum sent me to the custom.
As soon as I got down the escalator,
there were numberless of people boarding the bus.
*MY GOODNESS
You can even feel people pushing here & there.
I hate crowded places.

After which,
I went to Aini's house to study Physic with her.
Ms W went through every topic in such a great pace that we
do not even understand a single word she's saying.
(Maybe whoever finish teaching all the topic first gets a prize or something)


At 9:30pm,
I left her house because I couldn't stand it anymore.
My brain is going to burst plus,
I'm having a sore throat & a nose block.
It's killing me!

Maybe I'll wake up at 4am to
complete my homework.
Coz' right now,
I don't have the mood to do so..

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me