Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Im So Stress!

I did not go to school today because
my body felt very warm the moment I woke up.
So I decided not to go to school.

I woke up at 12pm &
eventually, I am fine.
My body feels normal.
Since I've miss today's lesson,
I took the initiative to ask Mabel for any homework given.
& there is!
Not plenty but numerous!
The teachers thought that there is holiday tomorrow or what.?
LOL!

At 4pm,
I went to the Mac Donald near my house to grab a bite as well as to study.
I think that it is an ideal place for me to study because there is no computer distracting me.
Futhermore, I just need to put on my ear piece with my songs played if it is noisy or whatsoever.
Indeed I spend my time wisely.
A merely 2 hours have me done with lots of things!
I think next time,
I should study alone there.

Back at home,
I gave myself a 1 hour break before continuing.
Great,
I did not do so.
Until I spend like 4 plus hours on my computer?

Thats all for today.
BACK ON MY COMPOSITION NOW!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me