Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Delighted? Stress? Grieved? I don't know..

Today, I have 2 hours of free period.
Social Studies & Chemistry.
During the free time for Social Studies,
I spent time doing my english journal.
For Chemistry which was after lunch,
I slack for quite a long time before proceeding to my maths homework.

During the last period which was PS,
the 'B' division floorball boys came back.
They lost to Victoria Sec.
4:10
Quite sad but Im still proud of them.
Back to PS lesson,
we watch a video clip about teenager handling with 'Stress'.
I stressed out the word 'Stress' was because I think I
myself is having 'Stress' too.

Quite a number of people ask me why do I look so moody.
& my answer to them is 'Do I?'.
So I did some screaming in the class.
Tomorrow we will be having oral practice
as well as excursion in the afternoon.

At night,
Ahmad,Sadik,Azar,Soraya & I met
Khalia, Elleen, Hafiz & another both of their friends.
We planned to go 'Ghost Huanting'.
We went a rundown building which was 3 story high.
It consist numberless of rooms.
We did not went in to every room.
At the 3rd level, all of us heard something but we did not run off.
We calm ourself down instead & leave the building as fast as we could.

Overall, it was fun.

By the way,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IRFAN!!

Alright, my eyes are shutting down.
Night everybody!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me