Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Unsatisfied..

This morning, I met Aini at the interchange.
She told me that from today onwards, Irfan & her will go separate ways.
I was liked 'HUH?!'
I stood rooted to the ground upon hearing the NEWS!
I was too loss for words.
I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

During Chemistry lesson, our teacher did not come to school.
So we walk outside the classroom, play cards & even eat inside the classroom!
It's totally like a picnic?
HAHA.

Alright, back to the NEWS I heard this morning,
THANKS AYAH DENGAN MAK!!
I WAS BEING FOOL BY THEM!!
The same apply for the rest of them.
All of us couldn't stop scolding colourful vulgarities!
I mean we took the whole thing so seriously!
Yet..
Haiz..

Okay2, I admit that I have been fool today.
THANKS A LOT!!

We also got back our report books.
Here is my result..

English:E8
Chinese:E8
Maths:A2
Science:C5
Humanities:D7
Art:A1

MY GOODNESS!!!!

Although I have 2 distinctions,
Im still not satisfy with my points.
It totally sucks! Especially my languages!
Im sure I can DO BETTER THE NEXT TIME!
I'll mark my words!

I also refresh my memory by looking back at my past results.
There is this time at Sec 3,
I scored 'U' for all the subjects!
You can imagine.

English:U
Chinese:U
Maths:U
Science:U
Humanities:U
Art:U
I think the teacher is trying to signal me with all those smily faces. =)

After school, I met Ahmad at the RC because we wanted to study.
By the way,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AHMAD!!!
After a while, Irfan & Aini came.
Irfan couldn't stop laughing at me!
Thanks a lot to the both of you for making me such an idiot.

3 comments:

SALLY said...

Dude, you gotta be kidding me. E8 for English?! Work harder!!!!!!! You have my support!!!!!!!!!! -Celine-Adrianne :)

**Zhen Qi** said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
**Zhen Qi** said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! What to do. Everytime got homework I never pass up so I couldn't get a little higher marks.
Plus during the common test for journal, there are 5 difficult words. They ask us to construct a sentence each but I gave the meaning instead. There goes my 10 marks!
I did not read the question carefully!
Thanks, btw! =)

Thats Me

Thats Me