Thursday, May 1, 2008

FREAKING STRESS YAW!

This morning,
I woke up at 8:30am!!
I was so frustrated!
So I leave my house as fast as I could.

Luckily, I managed to reach school during art period.
& I'm the only one doing printing today.
I don't know but I feel like time has
pass so quickly..

After school,
we have maths remedial.
*sigh!
Everytime maths, maths, maths!
It's kinda getting on my nerves.
Throughout the whole remedial,
I just kept quiet in class.
& we were given 2 sets of maths worksheet!
Both paper 2!
They think that we are only taking maths during mid-year?
& they really think that the 1 day holiday is long enough?

NO!
We have other subjects to concentrate as well as other homework!
I was so stress out!

After the remedial,
I talked to my teacher about the amount of maths homework & having no time for other subjects. I told her that in future, I do not want so much maths homework.
After which,
we went to the hall because the Sec 5 are having a friendly floorball match against Sec 4. At least getting myself involved with floorball made those stress off my mind.
I kept laughing & laughing.
It was sooo hilarious, seriously.
After I scored a goal,
I even do a flip.
*Laugh
I was also the referee for several parts of the match.
At 6:30pm,
all of us left the school.
The match score was 12:13.
We lost but we will continue after Mid-Year exams.

Okay,
I'm so tired now.
Night!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me