Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I've Let You Down, Mum..

Today I was so tired that I didn't
wish to go to school.
Although I said that I wanted to wake up
in the morning to do my homework,
I was too tired.
I slept at 9:30pm yet woke
up at 10:30am today..

After which,
I received a call from my mum.
She knew about how much days
I've missed school.
She even knew that I forged her signature
in every letter I wrote yet she didn't gave me a dressing down.
In fact, she asked me to be more independent &
be more responsible a little when I'm living alone.
She even asked me to think back of the time when I failed my 'N' level & she said to me that certainly I do not want history to repeat itself.
Last but not least,
she aked me to take care of myself & study hard.

At the last sentence she said to me,
tears suddenly came out from my eyes.
*sigh

At 7pm,
I went to Mac Donald for my dinner as well as to do my homework there.
Only when I'm all alone,
I can give all my concentration on my studies.
I leave at 10pm & right now,
I feel so freaking stress!
Exams are coming & the thing I found out was
I only concentrate on 2-3 subjects.
That doesn't work!
But the point is,
I do not have time for other subjects..

=(

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me