Saturday, April 12, 2008

I'm exhausted..

I slept at 2:30am yesterday &
woke up at 8:30am today to do my luandry.
After which at 12pm,
I met up with Ahmad at the interchange
& went to the RC to study..

At 3:30pm,
we packed our stuff & decided to leave
because we are meeting Aini at City Hall.
Before we board the MRT,
we met Sadik outside the MRT station.

Not only did we meet Aini,
we met her 3 other friends as well.
Later on, we went to eat Long John at Marina Square.
After our dinner,
we went to slack somewhere near Esplanade.
At a later time,
Farhan, Hyqal, Hafiz, Eeman, Irfan & last but certainly not least, Rafiq.
We slack approximately until 10pm &
decided to head back home.

We took 960 & I alighted at Bukit Panjang
whereas they stayed in the bus until it reaches Woodlands.
Today's planed really left me exhausted..

Back home,
I talked to Firdaus, Yi Hui & some of my friends.
Okay,
I'm completely worn out.
After leaving a testimonial for Firdaus which he asked me to do so,
I'll go to bed.

Night, everyone!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me