Friday, April 18, 2008

I'm Suffering Like Hell..

I have been having nose block & a severe sore throat.
I couldn't even get a peaceful sleep because I can
feel the pain in my throat.
I think it is because of the sudden stop in smoking.
Whatever it is,
I'm suffering like hell right now..

Not much things to say about school today.

After school,
I slack with Zanna until 2 plus.
We were having great time laughing about 'something'.
Hahahahahaha!!
I went back home & took my floorball stick
as well as to change my clothes.

I reached school around 4:45pm.
Went into the hall &
Aini, Dzul, Nisa all were there.
We played few games too.
After which,
the rest of them came from their soccer friendly match.
Even some teachers like Mr D, Mr H,
Mdm R, Mdm S & Ms S
were invloved in the game!
So shocking!
It was so fun!

At 6 plus,
we left the school & slack at blOck 206.
After some time,
we decided to go to the Woodlands Checkpoint there
for some dessert which was Ice Kacang.

Since there was a traffic congestion at the custom,
we walked all the way to Causeway Point.
It was tiring.
At the same time,
we bum into Fareed, Nazirul, Jamal, Jalal & Ali.
We talked for a while before going off.

At Causeway Point,
I happen to pass by Mac Donlad &
saw Khalia, Elleen & Hafiz working.
So I went to slack with them for a while before going back home.
So tired & sick!!
*Sigh*

Wish that I would have a speedy recovery.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me