Thursday, April 17, 2008

It Is Only 1 Pathetic Day..

Today during P.E lesson,
we have our 4 station for NAFA.

Not much thing to say about today in school.
After school,
we have Maths tuition until 5pm.

After which,
I slack with Shedah, Zanna & Syikin outside school.
After which, all the band members came out.
Only at 7pm, we left.

I did not went back home but followed Soraya to her block there.
We planned to study together.
Meanwhile, Amin joined us &
followed by Azar.
We laugh, talk & dance too.

& I've let someone down.
I smoke today..
& even share a box with Soraya..
*Sigh.
Guess I've to tell myself that this will be my last box.

At 10:30pm,
we went pack up.
Right now, I have not done my Mother Tongue homework.
I'm too exhausted to do it.

Maybe wake up tomorrow morning to complete it.

Night!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me