Monday, April 14, 2008

Thank You So Much!!

You know what,
I woke up late again!!
It was 7:15am.
I told myself that I couldn't afford to absent from school again.

I knew that there was Assembly today so
I deliberately took my own sweet time.
I even have the time to switch on my computer.
HAHA!!
I reached school around 9:30am.

After school,
Khalila & I waited for Nisa, Suranti & Aini at the porch.
They were dismissed late.
After which, we decided to walk to the Old Interchange.
Half-way to our destination,
it started raining cats & dogs.
Unfortunatly,
we were all drench.
It was quite fun after all.

Back at home,
I talk to **** on the MSN regarding smoking matters.
He asked me to give my cigarettes to him so that I will be unble to touch any of it.
After school I just told him that I wiil not be smoking today but back at home, I lighted up 1.
It seems like I have broke my promise which I made with Firdaus.
He also added that I will surely smoke & he have a good guess.

Maybe tomorrow will be the last day smoking with friends in school.
Bye!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me