Monday, April 14, 2008

Fed Up.

Thanks a lot,
the plan for today was unsuccessful.
But I still stick to it despite the fact that you can't make it.

At 2:30pm,
I met Farhan at the interchange.
We took a train & alighted at Yew Tee.
From the MRT station,
we walk to the Chua Chu Kang swimming complex.
The walk only takes a couple of minutes.

It was quite crowded.
There are swimmng lessons conducted,
plentiful of parent with their kids.
It was quite fun actually.
I remember the last time I went there was about 4 years away back.
But the place preserve the same though it has been years.

We left the swimming complex at 6pm.
After which,
we went straight to Aini's house.
Irfan was there too.

The funniest part has yet to come.
I was told by Aini that Irfan took 15 minutes to type out a few sentences in his blog.
So I went to check it out.
When he was surrounded by us,
we cheered for him so that it will motivate him to type faster in the future.
HAHAHAHAHA!!
We then decided to use the hall for cheerleading practice tomorrow.
So 'floorball & sepak takraw practice will be CANCELLED'
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Last but not least,
Irfan took out his wallet &
I saw the photo of his IC.
OH MY!
Immediately, I burst into laughter!
His hair was so short & it was centre parting!
We were laughing & laughing non-stop.

At 10:30pm,
all of us left..

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me