Sunday, April 6, 2008

Time Really Flies..

What's up people!
Its already Sunday &
tomorrow will be a brand next week!
Wow!
Time really flies.
It just passes by day & day
without getting notice by us!

So this morning,
I woke up at 10:30am.
After minutes of time,
my parents arrived.
I was so glad to see them!

After which,
We met up with some relatives
& proceed to the cemetery.
The sun was scorching.
MY GOODNESS!
Thats the kind of weather we have.
*SIGH*

**There is 1 thing I noticed on my grandmother's gravestone.
**My name being carved on it!
The same applies for my brothers & parents as well as my relatives.
I visit my grandmother's gravesite consecutive years but only this time round
it caught my attention.
It seems like my observation is poor.

At 3 plus,
my parents send me to the RC (where I usually study)
& met with Ahmad & Sadik.
I coloured this!!
Nice??

We study until 6 plus & went to Admiralty Mac Donald.
When the clock strikes 8,
I left.

I went to Causeway Point to meet Sabrina.
The fact that I went to meet her was because
it have been months ever since our last meet &
eating together.
So, we went to MOS Burger for our dinner.
It was a sumptuous meal!

Passing by the Cavana,
I saw my F***** G********* working.
I even waved to her.
Wanna know what does it means?
Find out from me.
HEHE.

Alright, back to my maths homework...
Bye~

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me