Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Is it possible??..

I really feel like giving up on my smoking habit.
But somehow, I couldn't..
I've already made a promise to myself that regardless what happen,
I will quit smoking after my june holidays.
But I can't assure that I can really do it.
No matter how hard I try,
my smoking habit must come to an end!!
Most of all, I need support from my peers.

After school,
I hand my laptop over to jin xiang because
he is helping me to reformat everything in it.
It took several hours before it is completed.
Of course, I was over the moon!
I even told him that I owe him a treat after 'O' level.

Additionally,
my mum call me up on the phone when I was having lessons at 3 plus.
Aproximately 4 plus,
my mum called me again.
She wasn't really that sure which subject I've distinction.
She even questioned me about my languages which I had E8
for both.
She was quite downhearted because I could distinguish
the differentiate of her normal tone on the phone.
We talked on the phone for quite some time &
I gave her my word that I'll study hard!

Sorry mum for disappointing you with my results.
I'll do you proud for the rest of my upcoming test as well as my 'O' level.

=(

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me