Thursday, April 10, 2008

HarlOw... HarlOw..

So sorry that I did not make
a post for yesterday..
My apologies..
My internet connection was down yesterday.

What happened yesterday was
we have a total of 3 hours free period.
Maths & Art.
Although the teacher was not in class,
I did the assignments that were given to us.
Well, Im independent.
HAHA!!

Lets talk about today.
MY GOODNESS!!
We were given so much of homework to do!
There are Mother Tongue, Maths(Numberless of questions),
a little of Physic as well.
*SIGH*
Guess tonight I have to stay up really late to complete it.

& for the Maths test on Trigo, Inequalities, Transformation & Algebra,
I scored 27.5/35(78+%).
Well, a good try but Im sure I can produce a better resuts than that.
On Friday,
we decided to stay back after school to complete our coursework for art.

I think thats all for today..
Gotta complete my homework now!

Bye~

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me