Friday, April 11, 2008

Wafuk! Wafuk!

Wafuk! Wafuk!

Today I didn't go to school again.
All thanks to myself for sleeping so soundly..
I even set an alarm at 4am to finish up my homework.
& it turned out to be waking up at 7:30am?
I was furious with myself at that time but what can I do?
So i continue sleeping until 11:30am.
All my energy is being replenish by then.


From the time I woke up until afternoon at 4,

I check mails, chat with friend & watch Incrdible Tales on youtube.
Finally get to have the opportunity to talk to Firdaus on MSN.
It has been weeks ever since our last conversation.

He also make an agreement with me for not smoking on certain days.
& I agreed to it!
I'll start off with next Monday.
Just for a day to test if I can sustain from not touching any cigarettes.
I'm sure I could!

At 4pm,
I went to the RC to meet Ahmad
because the both of us wanted to study together.
At around 8pm,
we went up to Aini's house to study with her.
Instead of studying,
we 'gossip' about others.
Hehehe.
We had such a witty time with biosterous laughter.
Hahahahaha!!
About SB, JB.
You know, I know.
The 3 of us knows about it.

Finally at 10pm,
we left Aini's house.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me