Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Argh! I Hate Myself!

Everything started because of me.
I was too complacent..
I even complained on giving so much of maths homework..
I was totally wrong..
It was for the sake of us.

& my mid-year maths result proves it.
65, a B3.
I was quite disheartened.
It was quite a big gap from what I aim for.
I nearly burst into tears but I did not.
My mood immediately changed.

I told myself that I musn't gave up so easily.
I'll not be easily defeated.
I will study hard & achive my aim!
I mean what I said.

Back at home,
talk to Juwita's sister.
We almost talk to each other every minute.
This was one of the conversation..


Elfiqah:
abg kak nouru nk sound abg std

Elfiqah:
Nouru:TAK!!

Qi-Tot:
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Qi-Tot:
krg2..

Elfiqah:
Asl?


Qi-Tot:
HAHAHAHAHA

Qi-Tot:
tkde pape..

Elfiqah:
Nouru:Zhen Qi Aku Nk Sound Kau Std Bleyy?


Elfiqah:
kakak dh strt tuu


Qi-Tot:
WAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Qi-Tot:
betOl ke?

Elfiqah:
yup


Qi-Tot:
HAHAHAHAHA!!

Qi-Tot:
hmm..

Qi-Tot:
sOrry arh nOuru tapi i nOw not ready fOr a relatiOnship..

Qi-Tot:
sOrry2.

Qi-Tot:
until i finish my O level dulu..


I told her to wait for me after my O level ends..
&
because of my foul temper,
I also offened Firdaus.
He made jokes but I gave him sarcastic remarks.
He talk to me nicely but I..
He even ask about the June outing..
*SIGH
In the end, I send him a text message
telling him that I'm not in a very good mood today.
*ERGH!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me