Wednesday, May 21, 2008

LOL!!

Arrr..
Felt much better now.
A moment ago,
I was laughing & laughing with
Aini.
*OMG
*Laugh


School was fine.
Quite fun actually having whole day of Chinese lesson.
We ended school at 3:30pm.


Things are working out well between
me & Firdaus.
We did talk quite a lot & planned about the June holidays outing.


&
when I was on my way to school in the morning,
I was messaging with Juwita.
Before she went to her class,
she send me this message:
'K lah nk kene line up. bye. luv u'


Well,
I did reply her back but I'm not going to announce it to the public.
Its so mushy.
HEHE.

I was late.Met up with Wan outside the schoolgate.While waiting to go inside,I took out my ez-link card.Wan was liked laughing away after he saw my face on it.

'_____'

Tomorrow will be the last day of having long hours of Chinese lesson!
HUHU~

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me