Tuesday, May 13, 2008

=(

I woke up late today!
Luckily,
I managed to reach school just in time for my paper.
Phew~
Only go to school for an hour paper.
That was absolutely pathetic.

Went back home straight after school.
After which,
my Mom called.
I told her that I woke up late &
she ask me why is it that I couldn't wake up on time.
Is it because I'm stress?
My answer to her was yes.
She suggest that I moved back to Malaysia
but I told her that I can bear with it.
She will be cooking some tonic soup for me to replenish my
energy upon my return this Friday.
She also asked me to take good care of myself.
I miss her a lot!
Have been 2 weeks I haven seen her.

Felt so tired &
decided to take a nap.
At around 5pm plus,
I met Ahmad at Causeway Point &
went to the BBQ pit together.
Do my art stuff for tomorrow.

Yes!
Tomorrow is the last day of exam!
Thursday suppose to be a 'marking day'
& thanks,
the 'O' level students have to be back in
school for mother tongue practices.
WTH MAN!
Firdaus also ask me to heed his advise on
smoking matters.

*SIGH*

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me