Monday, May 12, 2008

FREAKING STRESS YAW!

Todays paper s*** big time!
Chemistry was quite easy at the starting.
Comes to the back,
that is where I met my doom.
Social Studies SBQ was quite manageable.
SEQ, I didn't put in effort to memorise everything.

After the papers,
principal gather us at AVA for a talk.
You should know how long she usually talks to end her talk.
An hour plus!
Then,
Ms Wu let us have a peep at our Physic paper.
33/65.
Pass by 1/2 pathetic marks.
I was so unsatisfied!
That is not I expected or wanted.
& this person still can flaunt about his history results.
So?!
What's the big deal?
Does it concern me??

After which,
went to civic with Aby & Zanna for a while
before heading back home.

I was so worn off that I fall asleep.
From 4:30pm to 7pm.
The moment I woke up,
I receive 4 messages.
1 is from Nurjuwita.
She asked about my papers.
So I went online & talk to her.

Went down Woodlands to study.
But I've no mood to study so
I just slack with the usual peeps.
So freaking stress!!

*SIGH~

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me