Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Woke up at 1pm plus,
look at my phone & I received a message.
It was from Nurjuwita.
The message says 'Suare kau swit'
Meaning your voice is sweet.
She was refering to yesterday night when I talk
to her on the phone at 2am plus.
I was quite shy actually to talk to her.
She also mention that she dare not listen to my voice.
When I called her,
her tone was so blur that I can hardly listen to what she say.
I asked her if she is tired & she said yes.
So I asked her to go to bed.

At friendster comment,
she also mention that my voice is sweet.
(Check it out yourself)

At 3pm,
I meet Amin at BPP (Bukit Panjang Plaza)
& went to Woodlands together.
I went to the BBQ pit first while he went back
home & changed.
Soraya & Rafiq came later on.
Amin & I was having fun disturbing Rafiq
because he is celebrating Mother's Day.
*Laugh
We imagined as they are cutting the cake,
they clap their hands & keep repeating 'Happy Mother's Day'
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
*LAUGH
I was totally laughing my ass out!
Even now.

I did make a call back to my Mom &
ask about their celebration.
My Mom does not agree to go out &
eat because it is expensive.
Instead,
she ask all my brother to share money
to buy for her jewellery.
*Laugh
I request that the whole family eat outside
upon my next trip back which is on this coming Friday.
*Hmmm
Does not have any idea what to buy for her..

Then Nazirul, Karim & Shekyn came.
*Sigh
Not in the mood to study.

Back at home,
was talking to Firdaus online & he kept
repeating what I said.
Thanks arh for being a parrot.

Tomorrow morning at 4:30am,
my Mom will be calling to wake me up.

Night everyone!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me