Saturday, May 10, 2008

I Think I Should Go For It After My 'O' Level.

Woke up at 2pm plus today!
That was so late!
Stayed at home until 6pm plus.

Ater which,
went to Causeway Point to meet Ahmad & Sadik.
Not only the both of them.
Eeman, Shahrin & Sheril.
There was this part that was so hilarious!
When Sheril & I wanted to enter the lift with them,
there's a voice saying 'One of the passenger, please go out & board another lift.' (something resemblance that)
*Laugh
Immediately,
Sheril quickly pulled me out with her.
& the rest board it.

Went to Mac Donald & talk to Khalia & Elleen.
Then we went to the BBQ pit & study.
Soraya & Azar joined us too.
At 9:30pm,
I went off to meet Rina at Causeway Point & ate Mos Burger.
It was sumptuous meal.
We slack until 11:15pm.
Talk about lots of thing.

Back at home, Nurjuwita talk to me online.
She even gave me picture comments at friendster saying that I'm CUTE!
Hehe.
=D
Before she offine which her mum instructed her,
I ask for her number.
*Laugh
I ask her out for a movie during the june holidays
& she agreed.
^__^

Go to go~
Have to call her on the phone now..

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me