Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hello Peeps!

Yesterday 'O' level mother tongue was quite okay.
Managable but I'm sure I'll not get a B3.
First-timer will never get such good results.
*sigh

After the paper,
Aini, Suryanti, Nisa & I went to the hall to watch Talentine's Day.
Some of the singers vocal was unbelievable.
It was heavenly nice.

After which,
we went back home before the entire event ended.

I slept at 7:30.
Planned to wake up at 10:30pm or something.
In the end,
I woke up the next morning which is today at 6:30am.
It is like 11 hours of sleep.
Play Sims for a while before going to bath & get ready to go to school.
Met up with Aini & Soraya at the interchange.

Geography lesson was quite fun.
During art class, there is only like 4 people?
Managed to finish both sets of printing today.
The next print will be the 6th?

Luckily school starts late.
Otherwise, I'll be darn worn off.
Night everyone!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me