Sunday, May 25, 2008

Tomorrow Is The Day!!

The reason why I didn't post any entry for yesterday was because
I was furious.
I was furious with my Mom.
She couldn't make it for the parents meeting last minute.
The reason being is because the custom was heavily jam.
Still, I did not take that as an excuse.
After which, I went back to Malaysia.

__________________

Tomorrow will be having my 'O' level Mother Tongue.
Gosh!
Im so nervous.
Im aiming for a B3 but I doubt I can achive it.
*Laugh

Came back to S'pore at 5plus.
Before that, my Mom did some things which I felt greatly touched.
After which,
I went to meet Aini, Ahmad & Sadik.
We slack until 8:30pm.
On our way,
we played a game.
CATCHING!!
*LAUGH

Then met up with Amin, Shekyn & Rafiq.
So nervous for tomorrow!!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me