Friday, May 23, 2008

What A Lame Day For Us..

Today is the last day of mother tongue practice.
*Awww
I missed it actually.
I may hate it at the starting but once we got use to it,
I liked it very much.


During Chinese lesson,
the usual routine,
laughter was commonly heard from Cai Yun, Shih Yin & I.
It was so fun laughing with them.


&
there's 2 thing I would like to stress on.
During the mock exam,
I got 2 times distinction for paper 1!
*Cheer
I was so delighted.
However, I was weak in paper 2.
Another thing is teacher emphasise my handwriting to the whole class.
She told them thst each time they wanted to write, remember my name because my name in chinese pronunciation means 'neat' but in different words.
*LOL


After knowing that the floorball training
is cancel because the hall was being occupied for tomorrow,
all of us were scolding away.
After which,
the game catching came to our mind.
So rules has it.
By showing a twist sign,
the catcher will be unable to catch you.
*LOL


& we begin the game with Nisa being the catcher.
Whenever Nisa get close to Aini & I,
we will be screaming away & ran away from her.
*LAUGH
We were laughing our ass out!
When 5n1 & 5n2 had be in the lap for survey,
Aini came to me & gave me a tap on my shoulder & said 'CATCH'.
I was stunned.
She was so sly!
Then,
I secretly went behind Nisa back & tap her.
Again, I said 'CATCH'
*LAUGH
When we walk out from the lap,
Aini was walking at the front.
I quickly asked Nisa to tap Aini's shoulder.
& she did.
*LAUGH

From 3 to 5pm,
I slack with Soraya.
We gossip so much about others.
*LAUGH

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me