Sunday, June 15, 2008

I Cried My Heart Out!!

I woke up at 1:30pm today.
After which, my Mom called and asked what time will I be back at Malaysia.
She told me that we will be celebrating Father's Day today.

At 4:30pm, I reached home.
I called one of my dog, Kaka.
She seems to ignore me totally.
Before I set off to fetch my grandparents in my second brother's car,
my second brother told me that she went to see an animal doctor.
She was down with a lung cancer!
*OH MY GOD
I stood rooted to the ground.
My tears were about to come out but I doesn't like to cry in front of people.
So I just bear with it.

We met my grandfather, my parents , my elder brother with his girlfriend there.
We ordered 8 dishes.
Mostly were seafood.
My Dad foot the bill which costs 4oo hundred plus ringgit.

Back at home,
my elder & second brother sat with me & my Mom together in the living room.
We talk about lots of stuff.
When they've turn in,
I went outside the house & look at my dog.
She was lying on the floor, with her eyes open.
Immediately,
my tears all flow out.
It really heartbreaks me to see her in this state.
We have been together for 4 years.
She was really obedient.
*SIGH*
The animal doctor said that either the injection will help her recover or we might have to prepare for the worst.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me