Sunday, June 15, 2008

Having Great Fun!!

Today,
I met Aini, Ahmad & Khalia at Chua Chu Kang interchange.
After which, we took a bus there.
During the journey, the bus was fill with our laughter.
But this laughter never ends here.
There are more coming up.

The Zoo was crowded with so many people.
I guess today is one of the family day.
After we went in,
our eyes we attracted by beautiful parrot!
While we were watching at the side,
this malay zookeeper said to us 'If you want to take pictures with the parrot, please queue at the side. Thank you.'
Just as we were about to leave, Aini said 'I want to take photo with your burong can?'
*LAUGH
The area that we stand can hear me laughing so loudly!
It was totally hilarious!
After visiting several place, we felt hungry and tired.
So we decided to grab something to eat, which was KFC.
The person who serve Khalia & Ahmad was a chinese girl named 'Jasmine'.

So Khalia started to disturb her name.
I ask Khalia : 'Is there any jasmine tea?'
Khalia : 'JASMINE tea? No, there is only lemonade.'
She keep repeating and emphasizing on the word 'Jasmine'.
I was covering my face & laugh until I bend my body downwards.
You have no idea how funny the situation was!

So watch the animal show but it was a pity that we couldn't take a picture with the Finstone.
So adorable.
After which, we went to places for photo taking.
It was seriously an enjoyable day for me!

Lastly, I have finish my last stick of cigarette.
So from tomorrow onwards, I will not be smoking anymore!











This picture was so CANDID!!










No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me