Saturday, June 14, 2008

wee~

I must really say 'Thank You' to Faiz because he was the one who ask Firdaus to get me accompanied before he came yesterday.
& Firdaus really talked to me all the time.
*Thank You!*

At 2:30pm,
I met with Sabrina & ate our lunch at Mos Burger.
After which, we slack until 5pm.

Still thinking if I really want to go to Malacca with my parents on Wednesday to Friday or not.
First, I have dozen of homework waiting for me to be done. (if I go)

Secondly, I did not spent most of the time with them. Moreover, if I went back on Sunday & stayed at home during those period they were at Malacca, it is as better if I stayed at S'pore. (if I didn't go)

People, I need your advise this time.
Should I go or should I not?(Tag Me The Answer. Thank You!)

Tomorrow will be going to Zoo!
*Yeppi
Haven been there for quite a while.
6 years to be exact.

And I shared a box of cigarette with Sabrina.
I have the sudden urge to smoke.
*Sigh
Hopefully that is the last pack which I have promise myself.

Okay, so now I'm off doing Gucci's survey.

When was the last time you cried?
=- 11 June. It was really bad. =(

Have you ever faked sick?
=- Yes. I hate school when I was lower secondary yet my Mom still force me to. '__"'

Have you ever cried for a guy?
=- Yes! My late Uncle. '___'"

Who was the last person you couldn't get your eyes off?
=- Nobody.

Have you ever been drunk?
=- No. I don't drink even though I'm allow to!

Whats the furthest you've ever gone on a dare?
=- Don't know.

Whats your full name?
=- Toh Zhen Qi (HOT!!-TOH!!) LOL!!

Have you ever been in a car accident?
=- NO! Thank god for that!

How old were you when you received your first kiss?
=- I don't remember.

What is your favourite sport to play?
=- Swimming comes first follow by Floorball!

Have you ever made a prank phone call?
=- YEAH! Some sort of. My brother & I use to hate our previous tution teacher so much that we call lots of taxi to her house! xD

Is there anything you've done that you regret?
=- Yes. A lot! But what I really regret was picking up smoking.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
=- Maybe..

Do you believe in karma?
=- 'What comes around goes around what goes up..' Not really. HAHAHA!!

How would you describe yourself?
=- Cute(xD), Thoughtful, Polite, SHY!!

Who was your first boyfriend?
=- I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!?? But even if it's girlfriend, I never have one. Maybe after 'O'. Single is the best! No problem to fret.

What is the longest crush/relationship you ever had?
=- Crush, yes. About a year.

What is your greatest weakness?
=- Soft-hearted.

Do you get along with your family?
=- YES!!

Would you ever get a tattoo?
=- Maybe I'll consider about it. 10% I'll get.

Who makes you laugh without fail?
=- Aini, Firdaus, Khalia, Luqman, Ahmad, Soraya, Saryfa, Zanna etc.. Many more.. I will laugh easily over silly things.

If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
=- Nothing. Nobody is perfect. That is why I don't want to change anything even though there is.

What would you want to acomplish before leaving Earth?
=- To say the word 'I LOVE YOU' to my friends & love ones. *wink*

List 5 ways of what love means to you?
=- 1) It takes both parties to make it a perfect love.
=- 2) It is one of the wondeful thing on Earth.
=- 3) The feeling is extraordinary.
=- 4) It is where Happiness came from.
=- 5) LOVE is in the air!! (LOL!!)

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me