Thursday, June 12, 2008

Have So Much Fun!!

Today was my second or third time going to Orchard 'alone'.
The feeling was quite scary because I'm afraid that I might get lost.
*Laugh
Luckily I didn't.
I was late for about 15 mins.
Met Firdaus, Jai & other chinese girl & boy.

This was the second time I meet Firdaus.
The other time was he came down to my school for soccer.

We went to the place beside Far East Plaza to play pool.
I WON EVERY GAME!!
*Laugh
Regardless teaming with Firdaus or the chinese boy,
we still win.
We played for 2 hours.
From 2:45pm to 4:45pm.

After which, we went to the Mac Donald at Takashimaya to grab something to eat.
At the same time, we met Faiz there.
After filling our stomach, we walk around & even took some photos.

Later on, both the chinese girl & boy left.
Leaving Firdaus, Faiz, Jai & I.
So we planned to slack at Esplanade.
After quite some time, we walk around.
We went to Marina Parade, check on stuff & went to KFC and fill our stomach again.

Faiz said that after his 'N' level, he is going to treat me.
'I'll take your word for that!'
From afternoon until night,
I have been laughing & laughing.
After which, we took MRT together.
Faiz went down at Woodlands whereas the 3 of us continue the journey to Chua Chu Kang MRT Station.
It was already 11pm at that time.

Having so much time with them!
*Laugh

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me