Thursday, June 12, 2008

Putting On A DAMM FREAKING Fake Smile..

*SIGH
My mood have been down.
=(

Today
I met Aini at the Chua Chu Kang MRT Station at 4pm.
We proceed to Singapore Poly.
There, I went swimming whereas Aini went to the track field.
Swam about half an hour before meeting Aini again.
We made lot of jokes which were so LAME yet funny!
*LAUGH

Tomorrow will be meeting at Orchard MRT Station at 2pm.
After which, Saturday will be going to Zoo!
Lots of surprises awaiting for me!
Mom called up asking when will I be back.
It will be on Sunday.
She also asked me if I want to join both my Dad and herself to Malacca.
*Hmm.
I'll consider about it.

Shoot!
My gastric have been pain for quite a while.

'You have no idea the special place my heart holds for you.'

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me