Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Putting On A Fake Smile..

Today English lesson was the best time I ever had.
Only 12 people turned up for the class.
We did not do any writing work.
Instead, we talk about oral.

After our recess,
we went to the computer lab as Mr Lim instructed.
We were to write about our leaving testimonial.
After we are done with it, we have little time left.
So we went checking on folders.
To our surprise,
we saw our individual photo!
They even have a photo of me when I was primary school!
Where do they get it from!
I only know that I own it in my own wallet.

We were also laughing at some faces!
*LAUGH
Even Mr Lim couldn't bear but laugh with us too!

Since it is still early, Mabel & I decided to walk around at CWP.
We planned to grab something to eat.
First we went to KFC.
It was crowded.
LJS, crowded.
Mos Burger, crowded too.
Mac Donald, CROWDED!
It seems like every fastfood resturant is crowded!

So we went to Civic Mac to check it out.
Luckily, there was seat available.
*Phew
As we eat, we talk about the past.
So much of juicy gossip news to catch up.

Today I didn't smoked!!
HEHE.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me