Saturday, June 21, 2008

School Is Reopening Soon! Darn!

This morning at 10:30am,
my Mom woke me up because I'm going back to Singapore.

At 2plus, I came out from the Singapore custom.
After which, I went back straight to Fajar to put my stuff.
& I went to Somerset to met up with Firdaus, Jai & Sha.
We were suppose to meet at 3pm but I met them later at 4:45pm.
After picking me up at the MRT station,
we went for our movie, The Hulk.
The movie was great.

I was told that Faiz couldn't join us because he went back to Malacca.
For a week!
*Laugh*
Firdaus told me that the weather there is feverish.
That is the reason why he hardly went back there.
*Laugh*

After the movie,
we went to Marina Parade followed by Esplanade.
At 9plus, we grab a bite a KFC.
Sha was really nice to talk to!

Later on Firdaus, Jai & I took 190 together.
We talk a lot in the bus.
I stop the bus journey at Pending.
It was fun today!!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me