Monday, June 23, 2008

School Starts Tomorrow!

School is starting tomorow.
Finally, something motivated me to study.
I had a dream last night.
It was about me getting my 'O' level results.
I scored 3 A2!
I can't remember which subject but there is English.
After this dream,
I begain to worry for my studies.

Back in 2004 while waiting for my 'N' level results to be released,
I dream that I pass.
In the end, I failed.
Last year the same thing happened, but I dream that I fail.
Yet I pass.
Many said that dreams is the opposite of reality.
I think it's true.

So today I spend 4 plus hour on my homework.
The dream really motivated me a lot!

& today I did smoked.
But I've found out that I'm not really addicted to smoking anymore.
Maybe my currently position is a social smoker?

*sigh*
I haven finished my homework.
Guess today I'll be burning midnight oil.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me