Monday, July 28, 2008

Clueless..

I never attend school today.
I thought of waking up 5 in the morning to complete my 3 graph question which is due by today.
But my laziness messed up everything.
A thought for sleeping a few more minute is wrong afterall.
I ended up waking up at 6:30am which I should be out from my house then.
Feeling a little tired & I'll be late for school, I decided to absent myself.

Mabel even message me & asked me why didn't I come to school.
Thanks Mabel!

From 4pm, I started on my homework & study Chemistry after which.
I study until 8pm but in between there is approximately half an hour break I think.
Around 6:30pm, my Mom called & asked me what am I doing.
She added on asking what time did I reached home.
Without much consideration, I said 5 plus.
The reason why I didn't want to let her know that I absent from school
is because I don't want her to be disappointed.
After the call, my a drop of tears rolled down from my eyes.
I really felt guilty.
Sorry Mom, I didn't mean it.
I will not see her for 3 weeks counting this weekend.
She even said that she will pass some snacks & milk through my uncle to me if he happen to go Malaysia.

Mom, you are the greatest!

I also came up with a daily timetable for myself.
Starting on next Monday.
It's time to get things seriously.
I must follow into my brother's path,
getting distinction for Maths, Science & Humanties!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me