Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Phew..

I'm so tired even though I sleep for long hours.

Lunch time was the most funniest time I ever had in this entire year.
For the past half an hour, I was laughing all the way with Aini & Nisa.
I think we were the only noise pollution at the canteen.
We were laughing so loudly.
It was because we were looking through Cai Yun's childhood photo.
Some of the photo were so funny!!
Some were nerdy, one were tomboyish etc.

It was totally laughing my butt out!
After school,
we were being shown an experiment.
A volume of milk being sealed in a plastic bag & place in a big plastic bag filled with ice & salt.
After shaking the plastic bag for quite some time, some milk turn into ice!
Awesome!!

Waking up tomorrow at 5am to study since I didn't study when I got back home just now.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me